Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
It is our policy to reply to precise reports of alleged copyright violation. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of our users, we require you to send us accurate and sufficient notice. All declarations should comply with the notification specifications of the DMCA. You are obligated to present the subsequent information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
– The legal owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
– A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. Identify the copyrighted work declared to have been violated.
3. Recognize the information or data that is declared to be violating or to be the subject of the infringing action and that is to be eliminated or access to which is to be incapacitated by exhibiting to us the precise location of the violating data with the exact link
4. Present me the website address under which the link is published.
5. Provide your contact details which are to include: your full name, address and telephone number.
(For more knowledge needed for adequate notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You ought to be informed that, under the DMCA, applicants who create misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be responsible for damages or losses incurred as a consequence of the removal or blocking of the material, court expenses, and attorneys fees.
A proper warning is required to contain all of the information above, or it may be disregarded.
Visit out Contact Us page to fill in the form or send notifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow up to 2 business days for an email reply. Thank you for your understanding.